The HDMI over Cat Extender Box Transmitter to Box Receiver - 4K 60Hz allows a 4K HDMI source to be extended up to 131ft to a 4K display using a single Cat6/6a Ethernet cable. This is an ideal solution where HDMI video and audio in conference rooms, classrooms, lecture halls, and many other installation needs are far beyond the length limitations of standard HDMI cabling.
This HDMI over Cat Extender is HDCP 2.2 compliant, making sure that the connection from the source is secure. Multi-channel audio formats are supported, including PCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. With bi-directional Power over Cable (PoC) support, one power adapter at either transmitter or receiver side can power both units, so no additional power adapter is required, allowing for greater flexibility in installations.
Note: Ensure a solid, reliable connection between the 4K HDMI Extender and critical equipment. We suggest using HDMI Cables with gripping connectors that provide greater port retention than standard HDMI connectors.
- Slim profile for easy installation
- Supports one-way IR pass-through from receiver to transmitter
- Supports bi-directional Power over Cable (PoC), one power adapter at either transmitter or receiver side can power both units
- Supports multi-channel audio formats, including PCM 7.1, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio
- HDCP 2.2 compliant, to create a secure connection between the source and display
- Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:4:4) up to 115ft with Cat 6/6a cable
- Extend 4K at 30Hz (4:4:4) up to 131ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 164ft with Cat 5e/6/6a cable
- 1 x Transmitter
- 1 x Receiver
- 1 x 12V/1A Power Adapter with UK, EU & AU Plug
- 1 x IR Emitter
- 1 x Broadband IR Receiver (30-50KHz)
- 4 x Mounting Brackets (with screws)
- 1 x User Manual